The lead up to an AGM or general meeting can be a demanding time for a Company. Mertons takes a thorough approach to ensure that there are no surprises.
Mertons can help you with all the preparations for; and conduct of; your AGM or general meeting, including providing you access to boardroom facilities:
- book and liaise with the venue and other external service providers
- draft the notice of the meeting, explanatory memorandum and accompanying pre-meeting information, proxy form and any other required documentation
- liaise with regulatory bodies
- liaise with registrars before, during and after the meeting
- proxy vote monitoring
- prepare a Chairman’s script and procedural notes
- draft announcements to the market
- assist the Chairman at the meeting
- prepare minutes, resolutions and associated documents
- filing of documentation post meeting
Contact Mertons for an obligation-free discussion of your needs and how we can help you.