Most companies are required by law to prepare and lodge regular (full or half year) reports to the regulators as well as report on changes to other company related information. Failure to do so on time can result in expensive fines for the organisation.
Mertons can help you comply with all your obligations and ensure you never miss a deadline again:
- prepare and lodge full/half year statutory reports
- develop a reporting framework to ensure compliance with reporting obligations
- develop processes, procedures and checklists for reporting
- ensure changes to important information, such as change of office holders, are notified to the regulator
- manage shareholder annual reporting and communication
- produce reporting and communication documentation, including annual reports, shareholder/investor reports
- manage shareholder and investor meetings and presentations
Contact Mertons for an obligation-free discussion of your needs and how we can help you.