The role played by the board in setting the direction and culture of an organisation is vital. Board performance reviews improve board effectiveness and give investors greater confidence about the company.
Mertons conducts board reviews to help you:
- assess your board’s structure, roles and competencies
- assess your board’s skills set and identify strengths and gaps
- assist with succession planning issues
- assess the performance of the board
- assess and improve director’s performance of their roles and responsibilities within the board
- identify skill needs if you are you looking to recruit new directors
- assess directors’ understanding of their legal responsibilities and their ability to discharge these
These are some of the many aspects that are dealt with by a well managed board performance review.
Contact Mertons for an obligation-free discussion of your needs and how we can help you.